Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cletis the Fetus

Jaime and I are expecting our first child in December. In case you are wondering, all Fetus are named Cletis despite gender. I was referring to our baby-to-be as "Zygote the Implanter" at first but I am not sure Jaime appreciated the extra-terrestrial, space hero designation. I am sure TomKat would have creamed themselves and shouted curses to Xenu, former evil ruler of the Galactic Confederacy responsible for unleashing bad, spiritual-essences mojo upon us. CURSE YOU XENU... YOU PSYCHIATRY-MANIPULATING, INCOME-TAX-FEAR-MONGERING ASTRO-DOUCHE-BAG!!!!! LONG LIVE A BODY-THETAN-FREE TEEGEEACK!!!!

Coming back to Earth and releeeeeeasing the demons...ahhhhh that's better. We are very happy and expect Cletis to arrive around Christmas. In the mean time, enjoy this picture taken today of Spwinter... I mean Spring in Summit County.

4 comments:

Jared Roy said...

Rock on bro. Congrats to all. Can't say I miss summit this time of year seeing those pics...Get your riding and racing in now bro. Things will be different next season

Richard Light said...

Ah yes things will be different. But remember this: I make my own work schedule.

JT said...

I see pulling the goalie worked! Congrats bro! I guess it was a snow'y spring up ther in Summit....

Richard Light said...

The defense was playing pretty well without a goalie. I guess we lobbed one over and into the net.