Monday, March 10, 2008

It's on!

Race season is officially on in Colorado. I am sort of bummed I missed the first crit in Denver yesterday. It was the at the Rocky Mountain Road Club's City Park course promoted by DU Cycling for their collegiate season. Heard from some of the team that Tyler Hamilton raced the 1,2's and got out-sprinted by Peter Lopinto, ex Kodak Gallery rider. They must have been off the front. These two are both pushing 5'7" 130ish pounds. Nothing more exciting than a 2 up sprint against all-rounder/climbers. Woo-hoo!

If I ever get payed by the supposed company with the supposed payroll, I'll go to my first race at the CU Crit on the 23rd. If not, I will lay low and act like I am training. Speaking of training, Day Light Saving is also on. Thanks Mr. Bush for signing that act to increase the DST! You're still sort of a douche though.

No comments: