Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dickapalooza

Dickapalooza starts tomorrow and will run through next Sunday. For those of you who don't know the extent of my self indulgence, Dickapalooza is a full week about me, created by me and for me. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me! My Birthday, which is about me, is usually the middle of Dickapalooza. I do work during Dickapalooza and that is somewhat about me and then I ride and ski.

Sometimes I acknowledge Jaime during Dickapalooza and do something nice for her. That might come back to reward me but probably not after she reads this and discovers the hidden agenda of said niceties performed by me.

So there you have it...me. Get your own palooza. This is my palooza!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It failed to mention that it turns forty during this year's Dickapalooza. And due to it being particularly saucy and obnoxious in the days leading up to this year's Dickapalooza, it will not be receiving the usual foray of sexual favors...
- Jaime

Jared Roy said...

dick on bro

HB old guy

JT said...

Damn, sucka foo, why'd ya go and have to be such a dick!

Happy Happy, you dirty old bastard!