Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yellow line rule in pictures



Yellow line violator: Drunk driver

Does this make you wonder why more drivers don't get hauled out of their cars and beaten to death with frame pumps? I heard a story from an ex racer who had a beer bottle chucked at him on Rabbit Ears Pass. He responded like most tired, low blood-sugared dudes at the top of a climb with his saluting finger. I should add that this was back in the 80s before we wrongly assumed that the cell phone would get immediate police response and save us.

So the driver rolls up and yells out his window that he is going to kick my friend's ass because "nobody flips off my [bottle hucking] girlfriend". So being in the middle of nowhere with a drunk guy in a huge truck looking to avenge the sweet sensibilities of a cunt, my friend has gotten himself on the driver's side awaiting his beating. When the dipshit starts to step out, my friend lays all of his weight into the door and smashes the guy's leg against the bottom of the door frame. Then with great presence of mind, as the fat fuck is howling in pain (not sure if he got in a free head shot at this point), he takes the guy's keys and chucks them off into the bushes. With that little incident over, he rides on to Steamboat never to see fat fuck and cunt face again. I'd call that a win-win.

No comments: