Friday, November 9, 2007

Old New GS Skis

I bought a pair of 05/06 fischer RC4 GS skis at the Team Summit this year for $129, put an old pair of Marker bindings on them and today took them for a test run. Happy to report that my alcohol-enhanced mounting job held. These skis rock! 21 meter sidecut on a 178. Freakin rock!

We're supposed to get 3-5" on Sunday accoring to the only good source: SnowForecast.com. We definitely need snow. 9News', Kathy "the clueless" Sabine will more than likely hype the snow levels to 5-8".

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

strap those things sideways or free the heel and ride then the "right" way

wanker 2 planker

Richard Light said...

Listen here you hippie. I'm going to keep my mind narrow and my heels secure. You go ahead and hang out with your groovy, pot hipsters and ride your boards funny and free-like.