Thursday, January 10, 2008

Business League Round 2

Not sure where I wound up today for Business League. I missed the last gate on the first run; sucks because they had me at a 25.40. Apparently, the timers didn't see me miss it and then destroy it from the the wrong side. I had to tell them I was a DSQ for that one. Next run was in the upper 26 second range. Still behind Steve Jones by .5 to .9 seconds.

The course was in so-so shape with the new snow. Especially on the second run. Steve and I both were not all that happy with our times. First rule of business league, when they are taking your best run, try to make that your first one while the course is in good shape. Rule two: remove head from ass.

Next week is dual slalom.

1/11/2008 Post update: Somehow I got 10th and moved up a few notches overall. This was one race to forget.

No comments: